Tuesday, November 29, 2016

To Drive Full or Part Time? That is the Question

Ride sharing drivers come from all walks of life and different circumstances. Thus choosing to drive full or part time depends on any of several key factors. Answer the key questions below:

1.  Am I  currently employed full or part time? And am I comfortable with my current job?
2. Do I need a full-time income to support myself (and family) or do I simply need some extra income to pay bills or funny money for sports, Christmas-birthday gifts, etc?
3. What is my tolerance level for driving full or part time?
4. Am I willing to make a firm commitment to driving a set number of hours or targeting a set earnings target per week?

Most drivers tend to work part-time for Uber or Lyft while either maintaining a regular job or simply wanting to keep active during retirement. However, there is a cadre of full-time drivers who get up very early in the morning or stay awake into the evening to reap the Uber 'surge' or Lyft 'prime time' rewards. In general, Uber offers better upside earnings potential for full-time drivers, while Lyft provides higher earning per trip for part-time drivers. Share your thoughts with the Uber and Lyft Driver Best Practiceshttp://uberdriverbestpractices.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment